Download gDMSS Lite for PC – Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
The gDMSS lite app is an Android and iOS application which helps the user in the remote surveying process. The app allows the user to connect to external devices like remote cameras etc and control the connected devices directly from the app.
The gDMSS lite uses PTZ control system so that the user can achieve a 360-degree view of the surroundings and it’s very helpful in remote surveying.
The below steps will guide you to install this gDMSS lite app on the PC (Windows/Mac):
1. First and foremost you need to install the BlueStacks application in the PC. (BlueStacks is a specially developed application which helps to run the Andriod applications on both Windows as well as MAC operating systems) 2. After completing the installation part, open the app on your PC.
3. Once the app is open, complete the initial setup procedure. (The setup procedure is similar to the android phone/tablet start-up setup)
4. In the main/home screen of the BlueStacks app, you will find a search bar.
5. In the search bar type “gDMSS lite” and you can install the app directly from the search bar.
6. If the search bar refuses to show the gDMSS lite app, then you can always open up the play store and directly install gDMSS lite into your PC.
7. Once the installation part of gDMSS lite app completes then open the app and enjoy.
Video tutorial about how to run gDMSS Lite on PC / Windows 7/8/10/ Mac