How to download Xender for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac)
Over 500 million people use Xender a mobile application to transfer apps, pictures, videos and other files at high-speed. Now, over the past few decades when most people discovered Xender, we only knew that the application only helps to share files between two mobile phones.
You might be wondering if the same application can be used to share data and software on your PC too. The answer is yes. Xender for PC is available also. Hence you can install it on your PC and share files from one PC to another as well as from PC to mobile phones.
Get Xender for PC
You might be wondering how to install Xender on your computer. Don’t worry. In this article, you will find a complete guide on how you can install and use Xender on your PC using BlueStacks emulator. What are the features of Xender on your PC?
1. Xender is a free application to use.
2. It’s a cross-platform application. You share files from one computer to the other and still can share with your android phone too.
3. Transfer speed is very high compared to Bluetooth or LAN connectivity.
4. You can send all sorts of files.
5. The application does not need an internet connection to work on your computer.
6. You can transfer all sizes of files.
Xender fundamentally uses WIFI connections and Bluetooth to connect with other devices. It provides a fast speed for transferring files from one computer to the other. The transfer does not have to be daunting since it is easy to operate and able to transfer all kinds of data — talk of movies, documents, images, games, contacts and many more.
How to download and install Xender on your PC using BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks is an Android emulator for a computer. Using the BlueStacks app in your computer allows you to run Android applications that you have an interest in. Xender for Windows, Xender for Mac or IOS is still available on the Google play store. Below are the steps on how to download and install Xender on your PC.
1. First, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator. It’s easy to download. You can find it on the BlueStacks website for free.
2. After the download, install it on your PC.
3. You have to create a BlueStacks account using your Gmail address. The account will help you to log in the BlueStacks emulator to access its dashboard.
4. Now, go to the dashboard and click on the play store.
5. Type the word Xender. A Xender icon will appear, and all you have to do is to click install. The process is more straightforward and way similar to the way you download apps on your Android phone or iPhone.
6. After a few minutes, the Xender application will be installed, and you can access it anytime using the Android Emulator. You can now share all types of files from one PC to the other at a very high-speed.
BlueStacks Android emulator is an exquisite tool that not only allows you to download Xender for PC but also other wide variety of Android applications. Xender is one of them, it works great on your PC just as it works on your phone. It is compatible with all kinds of systems. You can have Xender for Mac, Windows, IOS, and Android.