EZVIZ for PC – Windows 7/8/10/Mac – Free Download
EZVIZ is a video controlling application that is free. EZVIZ allows you to control all your cameras using only one android device, this enables you to boost the level of security on your videos. You do not have to be located in the same location as your cameras for you to manage your cameras. The EZVIZ applications enable you to zoom in, zoom out the video footage and also to save it. The EZVIZ also enables you to set automatic alarms when a threat is detected. It also enables you to detect any motion and get playbacks.
Most people use the EZVIZ app to monitor your CCTV cameras around your home, school, workplaces, grocery stores, and hotels.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE EZVIZ APP ON THE PC, WINDOWS, AND MAC:
EZVIZ FOR PC
EZVIZ for PC can only work on your personal computer by the aide of an emulator. We advise that you use the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator make sure that you install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have a Gmail account/ Google account for you to be able to use google play store that you have accessed using the BlueStacks emulator. On the google play store search for EZVIZ for PC.
- Click download on the app and give it a few minutes for the app to get downloaded on your personal computer.
- After you have downloaded the EZVIZ app click install and save the application on your BlueStacks windows where you will be able to easily access and use the EZVIZ for PC.
EZVIZ FOR WINDOWS
EZVIZ is available on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- You have to download BlueStacks despite the type of windows that you are using.
- Install and launch the BlueStacks emulator.
- Download the EZVIZ for windows file and place the .apk file on your computer desktop.
- Drag and drop the EZVIZ for windows .apk file onto the BlueStacks.
- Install the EZVIZ for windows.
- After installation, you can launch EZVIZ for windows app within the BlueStacks emulator.
EZVIZ FOR MAC
EZVIZ for Mac can be used on iMac, MacBook Pro or Air.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on your Mac device from the Mac operating system.
- After the download is complete install the Bluestacks emulator.
Ensure that you launch the BlueStacks on your Mac device to ensure that it is compatible with your device.
- Using the installed BlueStacks emulator search for EZVIZ for Mac, download and install it.
- After the installation launches the EZVIZ for Mac within the BlueStacks emulator.
In case you need to reset the EZVIZ security camera you can hold the reset button for approximately 10 seconds until the device is successfully reset. After you have installed and launched the EZVIZ app on any of your favorite devices, you can always be aware of and check on what is happening by just logging in on your device. When correctly installed the EZVIZ app can help in detecting security bridges and also prevent a calamity from happening.
Similar Software: Run iVMS-4500 App on the PC using BlueStacks