How to install gDMSS Plus for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
gDMSS Plus is an app for remote surveillance for mobile Android devices. This remote surveillance software is designed for CCTV and IP Camera products from the brand Dahua. gDMSS Plus is a paid app that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
The main features of gDMSS Plus mobile surveillance app are:
• Features live/real-time and video playback.
• Ability to observe and control live video streams from video cameras
• Features Push Alarm function which can give you notifications as well as Invisible Task Wheel, Finger Gesture, and Window Slide, etc.
gDMSS comes in the lite or Plus version. The lite version is free and Plus is paid. As gDMSS Plus is an Android remote surveillance software, there is no “official” way to install it on a Mac or a PC. However, if you want the gDMSS Plus for PC or Mac, you could use an Android emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks to access it.
Android emulators simulate the Android platforms on PCs and Macs allowing you to download and use Android apps on your computer or laptop. There are several Android emulators out there, but it is very crucial to keep in mind that some of them may be embedded with malware, spyware or cryptocurrency miners. Hence it is best to choose one that is commonly used and reliable such as BlueStacks.
How to download BlueStacks
BlueStacks emulator is a software that allows users access to Android apps on their PCs and Macs. With BlueStacks you can play powerful Android games with a bigger screen and without having to buy expensive high-end phones.
Hence the first step in installing gDMSS for PC, Windows or Macs is to download BlueStacks. It is FREE to download from the website.
• Using the link here, download BlueStacks from their official website
• Open the .exe file and complete setup to install BlueStacks
• Upon completing the installation, you should sign in through your Gmail account.
If you have trouble loading the BlueStacks software, try installing Microsoft.Net Framework on your PC.
Get gDMSS Plus for Mac, Windows, and PC
• Open Google Play Store (search in My Apps on the BlueStacks home screen) after installing the BlueStacks software.
• Search for the gdMSS Plus app in Google Play Store. You could find the link here as well. Make sure you scan the links for any malware or spyware first. The file size is 28.31 MB.
• Select Install and in a few minutes you will have installed gDMSS Plus for PC or Mac
After downloading gDMSS Plus on your PC or Mac
• Select your country of Residence under Country or Area. This can be changed later if you move.
• Click on the upper left-hand corner to expand menu options.
• Add the Dahua IP Camera to the gDMSS Plus app by selecting the Device Manager and the + icon.
• To add the Dahua CCTV camera, select “Camera”.
• You will now have multiple options to select the type of device, “Wifi” or “Wired Device”
• You now have two ways to add the Dahua Cameras: P2P or IP/Domain. Choose the most appropriate one for your case. If you are not sure about the Dahua camera, please contact them for advice.
• If you have chosen P2P, click on the barcode icon scanner to activate the barcode scanner camera. Scan the barcode on your Dahua camera to add it. Enter your username, password and device name.
Also Read: Download free Hik-Connect for PC and Mac