iVMS-4500 for PC – Windows 7,8,10 & Mac – Free Download
iVMS-4500 for Android is an application designed to playback record files, store and manage images and visuals, control alarm output and operate PTZ camera. Used for remote monitoring of live video from integrated NVR, DVR, network camera, speed dome and encoder via a Wi-Fi, 3G or 2G Networks.
How to install iVMS-4500 for PC / Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
Downloading and Installation of iVMS-4500 for PC: Windows and Mac
Typically, iVMS-4500 is for mobile client use but you can download and install iVMS-4500 for your PC, Mac, and Windows using BlueStacks emulator.
Step-by-step Guide to Downloading BlueStacks Emulator on your Computer
1. On your default browser, Search “BlueStacks Emulator” or type in the URL http://www.bluestacks.com
2. Click on the first result that comes up on the page (that’s the official BlueStacks website)
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the big blue download button (Big file alert: Over 300MBs)
4. Open and follow the prompts to install the emulator on your computer.
5. BlueStacks Emulator installation COMPLETE.
6. Now, using the Google Play Store App on the emulator search for iVMS-4500 Download and Install it.
You have SUCCESSFULLY installed iVMS-4500 for PC on Mac or Windows.