The latest window version of Microsoft is Windows 10. It has better features in contrast to its earlier editions and is much faster. With the increasing demand for Windows 10, one can easily upgrade the existing Windows version or install Windows 10 from USB flash drive or any USB, just make sure that your USB drive has a minimum space of 5 GB and is clear of any malware virus and has enough space to accommodate the other applications if required.
Before installing Windows 10 from your USB flash drive there are a few things that you need to check
What kind of processor you system has, i.e. 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). Go to System in Control Panel, and look for System type.System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. Ask your dealer or visit the PC website for accurate details. Move all important data to a safe location as it will be erased during the installation process.Internet connection.Microsoft Office products. Ask your dealer which version of Windows is installed and if you prefer Windows 10 then you may request him to do the needful.
Once the above mentioned parameters are taken care of, comes the ultimate part where you can install Windows 10 from a USB flash drive. All you have to do is follow the below mentioned steps which will provide bellow.
Installation steps for running Windows 10 using an USB Flash Drive
· Go to the Microsoft website and download media creation tool.
· Connect the USB to the system via any of the ports on the PC and be certain you know which drive it is assigned to.
· On being downloaded, double-click the MediaCreationTool.exe file to launch it.
· After checking the manufacturers licensing agreement, you’ll have the option of either upgrading your current PC or create installation media. You have to click on the later, create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC and click Next.
· Don’t be surprised if the media creation tool has downloaded the same existing version of windows that is currently on the PC but that’s okay.
· Next on the screen you should change to desired setting based on your system settings; example 32 or 64 bit, default language etc. Once you’ve made the required changes, click Next.
· Click on USB flash drive as the option from choose which media to use and hit Next.
· Next on the screen, you’ll be prompted to choose the USB drive you want to use. Make sure you remember the correct drive it was earlier assigned to as mentioned earlier. Select it so it’s highlighted and click Next.
· In this next step, the Media Creation Tool will begin to download Windows 10 to your PC. Once it’s downloaded the tool will then put Windows 10 on your USB drive. On completion, your drive will be ready. Then click Finish, the tool will clean up and after is done, you can unplug your USB drive.
· Advisable to reboot the PC once the entire process is completed.
Your PC with its latest version of Microsoft Windows 10 is ready for use. Millions of users worldwide have installed Windows 10 from USB flash drive effortlessly; you can be one of them. Let the right choice happen!
Also Read: How to install and run WordPress CMS