StarMaker for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac – Free Download
StarMaker app is the ultimate app for music and karaoke lovers. It is one of the most popular Karaoke apps on the Google Store with over 50 million users worldwide. StarMaker has the most extensive music database where you can sing along to the latest songs from your favorite artists, from Shawn Mendes to Ed Sheeran! It was estimated that Starmaker users had uploaded more than 350 million recordings as of 2014!
StarMaker app is an online social network for music lovers, allowing their videos to be shared across platforms like YouTube which could get users recognized for their incredible vocal talent.
StarMaker is a perfect combination of a content creation platform and a talent discovery platform. It’s the perfect app if you want to meet fellow music and karaoke lovers because it allows you to work with other users, allows you to gain lots of followers through your talent and you can share videos easily with your social network.
What StarMaker App for PC offers?
StarMaker has also regularly partnered up with some of the biggest labels in the music industry to create contests with the biggest artists in the business such as Clean Bandit. The winners of the StarMaker contests had the chance to perform alongside their favorite artists and even star in their music videos!
StarMaker has licensing deals with popular music publishers so that users can get paid for their song cover videos.
Some more of StarMaker’s cool features include:
• Daily tasks
• Take the Mic which allows you to “perform” and allows other users to judge
• Messaging other users to socialize and collaborate
• Customized songbook based on your favorite songs
• Record your performances and get a ranking
• A scoring system so users can give feedback on other users recorded performances
• Auto-tune capabilities
What makes StarMaker even cooler?
It is FREE to download. Get an American Idol-like experience on your phone!
As StarMaker is an Android app, you will need to use an Android emulator to get StarMaker for Mac or Windows PC. Android emulators allow you to download and use Android apps on your PC by simulating the Android environment. You need to be quite cautious when selecting an Android emulator because many are riddled with hidden malware, spyware or cryptocurrency miners.
Choose an emulator that is secure and widely tested by many users such as BlueStacks or Nox.
Getting BlueStacks on Mac or PC
The first step in getting the StarMaker app for PC or Mac is to download your Android emulator. Our recommendation is to use BlueStacks as it is highly acclaimed by millions of users. Follow the instructions below:
• Download BlueStacks using this link
• Install BlueStacks by opening the .exe file
• Once BlueStacks is done installing, use your Google account to sign in.
Installing the StarMaker app for Mac or PC
• After setting up BlueStacks, go to the home screen and search for Google Play Store under “My apps”.
• Search for the StarMaker app in the Google Play store.
• Click on Install and you will soon have StarMaker for your Mac or PC.
• Now you are good to go and belt those tunes on StarMaker!