XDV App for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac – Free Download
XDV is one of the best streaming video surveillance software for the iPhone and Android. Its advanced features include several video modes – ordinary video, loop video, and timelapse video. XDV takes security for your photos and videos more seriously than any other video app. What if you realized that you can have the next generation
in video software on your desktop computer, too? With just eight simple steps,
you can enjoy the advanced features of XDV on the big screen of any Mac or PC.
Downloading XDV for Windows 7, 8, 9, 10 with BlueStacks Emulator
While there are plenty of emulators that will work just fine, BlueStacks is the tried and true emulator for installing Android apps on any Windows or Mac. With the following tutorial, you can enjoy XDV’s advanced camera modes and security features on your PC or Mac instantly.
Installing BlueStacks on your PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows you to play your favorite Android apps and games on the full screen of a PC or Mac. You can follow the link and download it here! Once BlueStacks is installed, follow the next steps to finish installing XDV:
Getting XDV for Windows or Mac:
1. Download, install and open BlueStacks App Player.
2. In Bluestacks, select All Apps > Settings > Manage Accounts > Google.
3. Log in to your Google account (this allows you to utilize the Play Store).
4. After your Google account is created or you’ve signed in, return to the home menu in BlueStacks.
5. Select the “Search” key located on the first row of the BlueStacks home menu.
6. Look for the search bar to type in “XDV” and use the “Search using Play Store”
the button that shows under the search bar to find the XDV app.
7. When you’ve found the XDV app in the Play Store, install it! Once you’ve installed XDV, you can see it under the “All Apps” tab.
8. Use the “All Apps” tab to start up XDV. When the app launches, there will be an option to control the pop-ups.
You’re all set to run and enjoy XDV app on your computer!
Check Also: Hik-Connect App for PC